Architectural Planning and Design Service

Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Redditch, Tenbury Wells, North Worcestershire area




Planning Permission

Planning Permission is needed for certain alterations, extensions and change of use of buildings and land. Find out more about Planning Permission, Conservation areas and Artice 4 directions….

READ MORE –  Planning Permission 





Permitted Development

What is Permitted Development ?  Do you have Permitted Development rights ?   Find out about Lawful Development Certificates …


READ MORE – Permitted Development



Building Regulations


What are they ?  Do I need Building Regulation approval ?  ….


READ MORE – Building Regulations